Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2 - The mythril negotiations

Dex-chan lover
old man knows what he's talkin about
Marika is just batshit crazy
shes got no business holding her breasts up with her hand like that
she's not innocent
she's plotting something
she failed to kill Dariel how many times
but that wasn't enough
and now she's failed to kill an old man
even used Dariel as an excuse to try and brutalize him
smh @WildGrizzlyBear i was wondering about that, but all the characters got some screws loose so i dont ask questions

hey i NTR'ed you and molested your wife but it's okay because i am an old man i get to ntr every fucking body in town as a matter of fact half of the villagers are raising my kids

Banned
@MolaCola i bet it's going to turn out to be she is old demon kings daughter or she was heralded as the hero but the church of men didn't like that she was a girl and ignored her.

Its going to be something crazy like that with how every character in this story got some sort of crazy in them.

Dex-chan lover
@burdrann
Smith, Tutor, Bowman, Knight, Hunter, Gardener, etc... it was fairly common to be named after your occupation since last names were more used by nobles, or people with specific privileges/authorities to show their standings.

Dex-chan lover
4ded9c9b92570ee56e1a049d920eb986--black-pearls-the-black.jpg

I love this shit, the way the artist portrays the heroine as nuisance more than a love interest is just so fucking great...

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
It's okay to show off. but, why must he slice the carriage into pieces ?

Dex-chan lover
is that old man stupid? he annihilated his wagon. (and maybe all his possessions)

Dex-chan lover
yup, just a perverted old man, I mean just look at that unprotected handholding he did. Only a deviant would do such a thing

I don't fully remember, but wasn't the "B rank" the guy who failed to subjugate and let the Blaze Cobra get away? Jesus Christ, he's moron with nothing but useless pride. Pulling rank on someone he fully knows is more competent than him, just because his rank is technically higher.

Dex-chan lover
@pokperson1000 he's the fuckwit that almost fucked up the negotiations with the glasses demon inside the major house. Your average moron that thinks rank is all there it is in life.

Users who are viewing this thread