Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2 - The mythril negotiations

Fed-Kun's army
"My name is Smith, the Blacksmith!"
Are you sure you are not a spy? XD

Dex-chan lover
Real talk: How are the humans losing? Even the maiden in distress has the power of a runaway freight train

Dex-chan lover
That's.... That's convinient,

"Oh no, some asshole B rank take over my Smith with their shitty blacksmith, what do we do?!"
"Don't worry my dude, I, the horny 60 something who somehow is stronger than the demon army and also happens to be the best blacksmith in the world, will help your problem somehow in the next chapter!"

Dex-chan lover
No. His true colors are that of a pervert that molests random strangers on the street (and wanton destruction of property if he has a "reason" to, when he can dodge instead). They should arrest him before they think of giving him a job.

Group Leader
∧_∧ THANKS NEPU!
(´ ∀`) BIG KUSA!
( つ旦つ ∬ 
と_)_) 旦 
Destroying his stuff just to show of lol
Now I wanna see that idiotic B Ranker get reck after Dariel establish his own smithy with a perverted, experienced, and more knowledgeable blacksmith.

Obviously the better choice as a mythril blacksmith, considering it's a metal that only experts can work with in pretty much ANY manga

Power Uploader
@pokperson1000

I have a hard time understanding why MC puts up with it, like "okay, I guess I have to do what you say because you say I do." I kinda doubt that's how adventurer ranks work when it comes to non adventurer-related things, like they clearly showed just a few pages earlier when B rank-kun was told to STFU.

Really though, the simplest solution would be to just promote MC to a more appropriate rank.

Contributor
Gee... how convenient... a mythril blacksmith appears just as he was needing one...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, alright, but... why would you destroy your own cart? xDDD

And i dont mind MCs that are good guys, but i dont like when an author makes his MC too good of a person because what usually happens is that he goes from being "good" to being "stupid as fuck".
Why the hell would anyone on their right mind feel responsable that a dude that tried to kill someone else out of the blue lost his job??????

This MC would be much better if he just shut up and fucked the big tittied girl.

Users who are viewing this thread