Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2 - The mythril negotiations

Dex-chan lover
A sword without an edge eh?
CtZS2WuWAAAUX0u.jpg

Aggregator gang
Pervy badass oldman, a bit of a overused trope tho it's been a while since I came across one of those so I let it pass this once.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn this mc is pathetic. "It's my fault that he's run out of work - I've done something wrong"
No you haven't done anything wrong, you naive idiot who can't even tell when someone's being an asshole towards you.. I hate this kind of a character who's totally blind to their surroundings, and to other peoples intentions. [In short bad character writing]

Old guy was right that she’s using her breasts to ask for favours 😤

Dex-chan lover
That old guy is surely Muten Roshi! Old perverts will never become boring :D

Fed-Kun's army
How much did that cart cost to make? That must have been at least similar in price to a truck trailer these days. This asshole just destroyed it like it was worthless.

is there some basis for the wise old man who spends half his time being the master of his trade/fighting style/whatever and the other half pretending to be senile so he can grab ass/boobs? Is this just like a joke that someone made once and it went over super well so now every anime/manga has this character? Is it some kind of Japanese classical archetype? genuinely curious.

Dex-chan lover
She’s already scary when she’s in good mood. What happens if she actually pissed of? ∑(゚Д゚)

Users who are viewing this thread