Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2 - Sauna Date

Dariel my man, you need 100 push up 100 sit up 100 hang up and 100 km run daily to last long like a energizer bunny at least 8 hour straight.

The contrast between Dariel and Marika condition is so funny XD

thanks for translating

XL

Dex-chan lover
On one side: You're not my son.
On the other side: You're totally my son!

Dex-chan lover
HE SURVIVED. OMG.
His heart stopped multiple times when he reached for that softness in the sauna. Life flashing before his eyes, but also fluffy marshmallows.

On one hand he had the best night of his life, on the other hand, if she gave him the good ol' leglock, he is lucky his spine even survived the night. 😅

On one hand he showed more love for Dariel than his actual son but on the other hand Dariel is the reason they were so successful and is extremely necessary.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
You can't lie to (good) parents, they know everything in this world.

Dex-chan lover
Two things or worth in this chapter (well maybe 3)
1) Okay, so literally everyone: “That Dariel guy is really useful. We should be more appreciative of him and make the most of him.”
Idiot: “I’ma kick him out”
2) Okay, what did Marika do to him? Is she secretly a succubus?
To a lesser extent 3) Honestly (and every kid knows this) whenever a parent calls you up and brings up a specific topic (especially something they TOLD you to do), you know they already have the full story and you’re in deep shit.

Still sticking with my headcanon that all the villagers are secretly demons or former heroes, and Marika casually picked up MC as a sex slave like you find a lucky penny off the streets.

Dex-chan lover
Does she get pregnant later on? would be cool if MC becomes a father instead of the common no child type of story...

MD@Home
Dad gave son the tools to succeed, and he threw them out as soon as he left the room...no wonder he is pissed.
I don't believe that the father didn't know that the MC was human, that's one of the reasons he kept him under his wing....almost like he had an obligation....
Hmmm....

Dex-chan lover
I guess i can understand why what’s-his-face hates dariel but it’s humorous how inept he is at handling the situation that even his own father is forcing him to get his shit together not that he will cause daddy couldn’t stop praising dariel for five seconds

Pierce (Thrust)
Slash (Whip Hip)
Bash (Hump)
BLOCK! (Marika Throwing it back)

It took all 4 arts for him to survive that night. 😎

Users who are viewing this thread