Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2 - Sauna Date

Double-page supporter
Dariel should retreat soon... Before he can't walk anymore for that girl.......

Group Leader
@Doomer the great Baza knew it, and so did the current demon king, everyone knew it was Dariel who kept everything going in the demon kingdom. The only thing that ignored that information was the present celestial kings.

Dex-chan lover
Way to go, Dariel! Going where very few protagonists have gone before!

Dex-chan lover
I really liked this chapter. Stupid "heavenly king" getting what he deserves, and Dariel's near death snu-snu experience. My favorite so far...

Dex-chan lover
"Daddy, why won't you look at me?"
Jesus, guy, go any deeper down that daddy-issue hole and you're gonna start stripping.

I also love that he still refers to himself as a heavenly king, despite being dishonorably removed from the position.

Dex-chan lover
Demon Dad Baza: "I am giving you 65,535 chances not to be hit in the face with a dinner table."

Aggregator gang
If he wanted Dad to look at him then you would usually do as he says but okay man

Double-page supporter
hahahahha, MC now NEEDS to trainm the girl on the opposite is doing even better than the day before lol. Did she left all the work to him? but.... seen the MC the waifu must be at succubus levels of stamina

Users who are viewing this thread