Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2 - Sauna Date

Fed-Kun's army
@grecefar, I believe he knew that Dariel had hero tendencies early on. He purposely never taught him how to utilize his abilities in order to keep him dependent on demons. Then as time wore on, he exhibited amazing people skills which further heightened not only his father-adjacent feelings for Dariel but also solidified the need to keep him dependent on the demonic nation. By doing so, you prevent a source of "Hero", get a golden-goose worker (Actual term), and keeps improvements in the Demonic Army.

Fed-Kun's army
Marika is the daughter of the demon lord and the one that will slay the hero in BED :)

Almost got death by snu snu

also, dumb ass son clearly doesn't realize that his father relied on Dariel the most out of everyone else. He didn't do everything on his own.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
Glad you survived the challenge Dariel, feel bad for your pelvis tho 🤣

Aggregator gang
That old man loves dariel more than his own son, damn. I uderstand where his hate would come but dariel was very resourceful and from what we can see, he could do better than most assistants. But now our boi dariel has man up and has good motivation to stay in the village, a motivation that will probably kill him but who can blame him? I dont.

Dex-chan lover
Well I'm sure a session with that superhuman girl would be enough to put just about anyone on the brink of death

Fed-Kun's army
What a nice calm family dinner between a father and a son

Also why walk the stairs when you can just ski down with your ass

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. We all saw that coming didn't we. Snu snu with the young lady can be hazardous. Haha

Also, I am still impressed by how trusted Dariel is trusted by pretty much everyone in the Demon army, except his 'enemies'.

The way things go, mayhaps there be a truce between humans and demons with dariel in between.

My favourite part about this manga is that Dariel was holding down the Demon fort without being overly powerful. He did it by being considerate, honest and sincere with a bit of smarts and gusto.

Only after he left did he actually become strong. So Dariel stonks increased. Now he's even more valuable but he's found his place. So while Heavenly King of Daddy Issues is a pain he served his role well in causing a boom in the Dariel-san market.

Users who are viewing this thread