Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2 - Sauna Date

Dex-chan lover
Imagine your hips getting pounded by a truck.

Now imagine it going on all night.

Boy if Dariel wasn't a hero by blood, he'd be minced meat.

we have read all the necessary documents to know how she brim with life and he withered

Fed-Kun's army
@Nutz, I disagree with him becoming strong. He was weak compared to all the powerful demons around him and so he thought he was a weak demon.

When he was forced out, he understood his misunderstanding, he was not a weak demon, but rather, a strong, if not gifted, human.

Demons excel in magic, but don’t appear to be particularly any stronger than humans in terms of physical strength. Humans, can excel in one (usually) of four techniques/weapon skills that demons seem unable to. He never checked for those techniques because he though he was a demon, so he never knew where his (fighting) strength really was.

That said, I do agree with you in his other abilities, to interact and cooperate with everyone else.

On a separate note...

This chapter shows what’s usually typical of demons in various stories. They rely on individual strength, blind to pretty much everything else. That Heavenly King can become just as powerful as his father, but his father still needed someone to “work the background,” which again, the HK is not realizing.

"ara" words that i hear hahaha Damn Daniel really lucky to have such a wonderful partner. Thanks for the update and please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators.

Dex-chan lover
Dariel got drained, while Marika got revitalized. At this point, some readers might agree that Marika has a trait of Succubus. Ufufufufu...

Dex-chan lover
Fit girls are the toughest lays...
22-105238b99cc5972dfebf0c5c1a5e31894cb2d6df057d5159ffcddac8a979694d.png

Kz3

DAAAAAAAAAAAMN Dariel got dried up BAAAAAD, while she was fresh af

Users who are viewing this thread