Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2 - Sauna Date

This fire boi and his dad getting hard time, when dariel literally having sex wildly at the same time

Imagine trying to have sex with a truck in motion tha its riding a roller coaster. . . yea something like that cant be good for your health

Bit old, but rereading while somewhat quarantined. 🤒

Anyway, I guess Marika is a naturally thirsty-assed beast. I approve. And it certainly agrees with her apparently 😂

And I would like more details on what the mother saw- not necessarily anything particularly lewd, maybe just both asleep in bed together/or any number of variations/situations;
though given the mothers somewhat... moderate reaction I still think it's most likely leaning more towards 'wholesome.'

But I could be wrong, she may just be glad her daughter was able to get some strange D.
Some people are actually just like that, let alone with the possibly vastly different cultural norms that could also be impacting this situation and our perspective on it.

Ugh that was probably way more than necessary 😅

Thanks for the chapter!
Seems Bashubaza is still relying too much on pride and not considering things with a cool head. For starters he should have considered that Baza had other lines of information and already knew several things with the question of whether he's still the Fourth Heavenly King. Especially with his comments and questions about Dariel. The phrasing is very common in someone asking questions they already know the answer to and giving someone a chance to come clean. Gotta admit first time I've seen someone flip a table in anger before knocking someone through a wall before they've landed. Bashubaza should've considered why Baza thinks so highly of MC despite not having any magic and that nobody in a high position can do everything alone without help or delegating. Acts more like a teenager crying "Look at me look at me!" with childish antics and no maturity. Good to know MC has his mother in law's blessing, life would be hell otherwise.

@Otakuman706 Sorry to disappoint you but she probably saw that Marika wasn't in the room, the bed made yesterday but unused, and correctly surmised Marika was sleeping with MC in his room, especially considering Marika usually wakes up and helps earlier. Otherwise would probably see a scene of her and MC cuddling in bed with the blanket pulled to their shoulders. Then again that might be what she saw and author/artist thought showing them in bed together was too adult to show. Although from her speech I'd say the former is more likely than the latter as would've said MC's name seeing him there and confused before realization hits.

Dex-chan lover
... after reading the last chapter I forgot that the girl has super strength and probably super stamina. I'm not sure If I should be envious of Daryl or pity him.

Dex-chan lover
So it could be inferred that Dariel lost the previous night's battle.
sigh
Good luck Dariel. You need to polish your Holy Sword more.

Dex-chan lover
I mean she has super strength, so imagine what that would do to a normal person i.e Dariel

Users who are viewing this thread