Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.2 - The proposal

Aggregator gang
Okaaaay, so this is Granblue fantasy precuel and dariel is the father gran-kun wanted to find all the time? damn dariel, you've gone a long way.

Group Leader
@Chrona A mistake happens to anyone, I have made MANY in all the chapters. And he has taken it upon himself to help me fix them. So I will not allow you to insult someone who tries very hard, who by the way does not get anything in return because we do not earn income from this.

I appreciate that you want to point out a mistake, but next time, don't act like a jerk.

Fed-Kun's army
@KidLinch
So I will not allow you to insult someone who tries very hard who by the way does not get anything in return because we do not earn income from this.
How exactly will you not allow someone from doing something like this? No rule violation has occurred. Also trying your best doesn't mean you're actually good at it. As for the later part about not receiving income, being a charity case doesn't make anyone exempt from criticism. I don't care enough about this series for you lording your small amount of power to withdraw scanlating it to effect me.

I call him inept by the way, because this issue has been reoccurring for this scanlation series, however, that may not be on him, but the original author who appears to have really poor writing abilities. In all fairness, it may not be your translation as much as how hard it is to work with what you're given. Then again, you've already admitted to rewriting several things, so I imagine it's a team effort if anything. With a lot of small errors everywhere culminating into bigger ones.

@chrona

You can criticize without being a dick. "does you like children" vs "do you like children" is not even that bad. It still gets the point across unless you are "inept" at reading context clues.

Group Leader
@Chrona To you it may not mean anything, and I will respect that point of view from your side... But it does mean a lot to me. And I don't bring up the fact that we don't make money out of this to make you feel bad. Not at all, if not for you to understand something important, all the people who work in my group are people like you and me. And by the way, they're all adults. Not teenagers, people with responsibilities, and they dedicate part of their time to help me translate these chapters, without receiving anything in return. They could be doing anything else more productive. But they prefer to help me do this, without getting paid for their work.

And I prefer to be the one who receives the insults, and take responsibility for all the mistakes of each chapter, instead of insulting the people who help me with these works.
I will say it again, I appreciate you pointing out the mistakes. But next time, refrain from insulting my proofreaders.

Fed-Kun's army
@nguyenqh
I can wirte lkie tihs and you can probbaly fgiure out waht I'm syaing form conxett but that doesn't make my writing good. I'm not saying he failed to convey content, he failed to maintain basic grammar rules which makes it read like ass. The entire reason proofreaders exist is to prevent this, thus he he is failing at the premise of the job, albeit only occasionally. If content itself failed to convey probably that's a failure on the translators part, not the proofreader. The translator is Venezualean though so it could be an ESL issue as well for the proofreader to peruse.

Also, I don't think calling someone inept is really that rude. Calling him stupid, an idiot or a dumbass would be rude. I don't think the proofreader is any of those things. I think the proofreader is probably a nice, helpful, thoughtful guy who also happens to be inept.

@KidLinch
Not teenagers, people with responsibilities, and they dedicate part of their time to help me translate these chapters, without receiving anything in return. They could be doing anything else more productive. But they prefer to help me do this, without getting paid for their work.
All of this is true and I appreciate being able to consume the results of their hobbies they do for the love it. This still doesn't exempt them from criticisms. No level of trying hard or good intentions or wanting good results actually guarantees good results.

And I prefer to be the one who receives the insults, and take responsibility for all the mistakes of each chapter, instead of insulting the people who help me with these works.
If you want to take responsibility and these people are only helping you, then I guess it is your fault for having an inept person do your proofreading. It is his fault for being inept at it, but as what sounds like a leader position you are taking you are correct it is your responsibility for keeping an inept person on the project. Even a hobby one.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you all in the team for your hard work to bring this entertainment to us.

I came here to laugh at the ending of the chapter, because like father like son but instead get a face full of whatever the heck that mess was.. damn. >_> You get this stuff translated, for free, and you have time to complain when this is WAY better than most legit official translations of comics on some apps that you have to pay for. Get off your stool bro, find something better to do with your time than harass unpaid translators. Sheesh.

those new sister brings in a lot of curiosity to him, like, how's the look on the inside? the bounciness? is it the same as his mom? the question goes on and on

Thanks for the chapter, guys!

To those complaining about something small, just stop. Literally one of the reasons why scanlators drop series because of people that complain about a small mistake. Just enjoy the chapters they give out.

Fed-Kun's army
I literally saw no mistakes in this chapter until someone pointed it out, then I had to read it 4 more times to see a mistake. I don't know if it's because the mistake really isn't a big deal or if the AVERAGE human brain auto-corrects it, but I really don't care cause it didn't impede on my ability to read the manga.

@Zinon there's a few mistakes I think, but honestly I only saw them because I often reread funny pages and this chapter was funny

Users who are viewing this thread