Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.2 - The answer

Fed-Kun's army
Wish you the best kidlinch, thanks for the translations so far

Group Leader
94nrw5tf60k51.jpg

best of luck translators

Fed-Kun's army
let me guess, he's the real killer of the previous hero family. Probs a little touched in the head somehow. but the missing son eh? i wonder where he went? no clue whatsoever

thank you for the translation

Thank you for translating, now time to wait a while before someone picks up the story ;;

As always, someone benefits from having the humans and demons fight each other and a third party perpetuates the conflict whenever there is insufficient motivation. Too bad mc is probably stronger than ax bro.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating this. And thank you for translating all sorts of manga. I wish you well on your future endeavors

Dex-chan lover
So this douchebag just showed up and toseed a huge axe into a populated building?

Dex-chan lover
So dariel is probably the former heroes son. Anyway there are demons who would go against peace like that guy that no likes among the heavenly generals

Double-page supporter
Just say to her... Tell me. are ALL humans good? if she say yes. Mention, Bandits, Rapists, Murderers, Slavers, Corrupted Politicians, etc...
Then, tell me, are all demos bad?. Mention all good demons.
And if she mentions about the wife who was killed... If it was a demon, kill all demons, then if you have a husband and child and a bandit came to your home and killed them... Will you kill all humans?
Good and bad are in everything, its when the bad overwhelms the good side that hell happens.

Users who are viewing this thread