Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.2 - The answer

Dex-chan lover
this hero bitch, always with her "i want to protect people" yet still won't take responsibility for almost killing the innocent townspeople with her attacks during the duel.
in the end all she cares about is herself and making herself seem like a hero not actually being a hero.

also RIP Kraken, we'll miss you guys

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, this story wont quit bothering MC will it to get involved with something he already said no to

I get it, people are assholes, but seriously, this manga pumps that up to a hundred without giving us a breather chapter

Dex-chan lover
Once the annoying hero leave a butthurt jerk arrives and attempts to harm our mc's family.
Enjoy the afterlife my stupid fellow~

WTFFFFFFFFF, so your telling me that Dariel is the son of her mentor, wooooow that fucking shocked the hell out of me, who wouldve known that that would suddenly play a part on why Dariel was taken, its just my speculation but maybe he was taken so that a quad aura user wouldnt be the next hero or it was probably just to kill the Heros family so no heroes would be raised by the current one, or maybe a ploy by the Guild to insight a war between Demons and Humans by playing the role of demons killing the Hero´s family and that Four Heavenly Kings old dude took Dariel in as the only survivor and decided to raise him

Dex-chan lover
@DeadKinginHell
Iirc human army never killed previous hero's family. It was a previous demon general who did it; because that general was a schemer who played dirty.

Thanks so much for the chapter, i hope that everything goes well in you future!!! Thanks for all the work!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I've never understood the plot of stories like this. The demons(or demi-humans) killed a human, so let's "wage war to protect humanity" but humans kill more humans that any other race lol

I'd be more mad at the fact that he did that shit near my family, forget about the house lol

Next chapter:
marika-attack.png

Users who are viewing this thread