Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.1 - Imperial Sky Fissure

Aggregator gang
@Myst amen, I was riled up at first and was ranting why Dariel didn't do anything, then i cooled down and regained my thoughts

for someone who's been reading since day 1 during the Kraken era, I wouldn't just drop or lose interest in this manga by that much by smth like this but I'll admit it's not a perfect chapter, i still do wonder why the author didn't show a hint of anger from Dariel.

Dex-chan lover
Well... it's nice that it all was resolved peacefully in the end... I guess...

AiHrcim.png

Aggregator gang
Peacefully?? Da faq you talking about Dariel.

I do get he didn't do anything to him but peacefully? Bruh.

From the start this series is so full of cringe comedy, you don't even need to question it when they're treating a trash so kindly or wonder if the trash will at least have a trauma or two at the end. You mad you lose author win.

Dex-chan lover
Well. Daril lives in a medieval society and that guy is treated as an higher up by the authorities. If he would attack or kill him some people might priories their own goals and favors over justice and jinx the facts, making him the bad guy (no matter what the hero says). From his POV the human kingdom is a nation that attacked the demons nation over and over again, so there is no reasoning with human higher ups. He is just playing ist save, so that he can continue to live a peaceful live with his family.

Dex-chan lover
What scum. Why is he just allowed to get away with that and throwing an axe at them while they were having dinner which could have killed someone?

reminds me of a friend so retarded yet so friendly ah i love him so much his an asshole to a friend but his so kind to a others

@Varler the hero is too soft the problem is why is the father and the party of the hero didnt care like bruh the father even thumbs up

Supporter
I doubt anything less of someone actually killing or heck, actually torturing then killing people close/dear to MC that he would snap. Though I hope it wouldn't come to that and MC's heartfelt no jutsu will continue to convert every villains.

Also I wonder if the ex-hero's missing son has something to do with Dariel?

Double-page supporter
He should go and kill this guy while he has the chance.
Just say he died while taking the exam...

What would you expect from a man that throw axe at other people with no reason?

Fed-Kun's army
The guy needs to die... there is no reason to keep this secret...

Dex-chan lover
That was a really weird ending. I've no idea what happened there. What was he crying and quietly whispering for?

Double-page supporter
So was he looking to take the hero place or looking for an excuse to dip and run from the guilds order? I'm confused.

Aggregator gang
when the B-rank adventure thing happened it was some what funny but this is getting annoying, this man was willing to kill people and was rude inside his house

Users who are viewing this thread