Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.2 - Imperial Sky Fissure 2

Group Leader
@FgoSegul It was indeed the Wind Chick, she was either stopping the air from entering his lungs, or creating a vacuum to suck the air out. I'm guessing the former as he still had enough air to speak.

Double-page supporter
Is there an actual story here or am I supposed to stare at tits the whole time?

Dex-chan lover
@BrunoVilla it's not just him being a classic "i'll never kill anyone because i'm such a good guy" character but he's also spineless, he can't stand up for himself or anyone els. if only had some backbone at least the non killing could be bearable

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer

Dude, Chill he spent his whole life thinking that he's useless and weak, and not only thinking it, but being treated as a weakling by a LOT of people. Off course he would have low self steem, doesn't matter of he's living the life now, or if he's clearly stronger than anyone else. The damage his mind has can't be easily cured and we'll have to deal with that.

He's also polite by nature, he's a kind soul so he's not going to depend on violence at all.

Dex-chan lover
Actually Dariel just need talk like this: if you want me, get acceptance from my wife first. I bet no one can do that, except maybe a demon king 😂

Users who are viewing this thread