Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.2 - Imperial Sky Fissure 2

Dex-chan lover
I guess having his magnificent wife and her assets around really did a number on his head. I was laughin my ass off when he stared so hard, he broke the 4th wall and even made the poor hero uncomfortable.

Dex-chan lover
this never gonna be harem, these other girls just freeload, get gropped by the son and then leave, mc just have more kids with marika only, later on they have 3 more kids, a 2nd son and a daughter, and a newborn that forgot the gender

The hero had two convincing "assets" for Darius to become her master. Now, with another heavenly king showing up, the plot(s) intensifies.
edit*
@tseng
based child

Dex-chan lover
More thots

And here I thought the hero was unbearable enough. She has nice assets tho

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, I like how she was holding up her assets for him to examine until he agreed to train her. As soon as he agreed she put her arms down and stopped pushing up her breasts. Lol.

Why did they let that moron kick him out if they were this obsessed with him. Tsundere much! Wonder if they how they’ll take the baby thing

Supporter
The priorities of this mangaka... really focusing hard on the P L O T I see. Lovin' it

@Mpwilson123 Pretty sure it was only Doroye who knows how valuable he was, but it seemed to be a case of 1-3 for keeping him around. The other 3's argument was that he was a high-ranking advisor despite him being in the lowest position in the army and having no magic ability. They really didn't think how important logistical support was until he's gone.

Double-page supporter
Everytime I tell myself I should drop this, Dariel does something perverted that keeps me from leaving.

MD@Home
So, does she try to use Gran-kun to get Dariel to come back, only to get bitch slapped by the one, true waifu?

Users who are viewing this thread