Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.2 - Imperial Sky Fissure 2

Dex-chan lover
Man, gotta love how subtle the author made the chest thing look. Dariel's expressions and words were 100% serious and true to his character without a hint of his fetish or any such perverted thoughts, but the panels that focused on her chest made it all too apparent that it wasn't just random fanservice and actually something he couldn't help noticing. F'k'n brilliant!

Dex-chan lover
Clash of the Tit-ans.

I love how Dariel has his priorities straight and focuses on whats important (boobies).

if i look carefully, there is a boobs and dariel eyes looking at them intensely

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update. Merry Christmas!

Dex-chan lover
Listen mate, I fully understand: boobs are glorious (moobs being the exception). But staring at them like that is bad form. Especially when you already have your waifu at home which will utterly wreck your ass if she learns of this.

Aggregator gang
The first thing the MC will teach her is how to hide your identity by wearing dirty monster pants on your face.

Users who are viewing this thread