Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life

This doesn't make me cringe as much as other fantasy genre manga, but it forces everything down your throat. It had some neat ideas, but it went way too fast without anytime to reinforce or add substance to those ideas.
edit: So I read the comments and it probably comes from the translation, I'll try rereading this with that in mind so I can get a better understanding of wth is going on. It felt like I was reading a chinese manga god damn.

so she plans on a third, so the third is gonna be a reincarnated person from japan with the strength of Saitama I see

Fed-Kun's army
Makes sense: she say 3 that's mean prego (possibly daughter)
Don't make sense: she know that next morning (probably) without medical support in 1 day?!

While i didn't know they're lying or not, but some women that I know ever said to me that they have a bit "huntch" if it's a success or not right after s*x. Though, they would have still waited till they get a real test before announced it.

..... but, as I read a lot of cheating manga, this too "soon" announcement actually make me feel a bit.... you know....

Dex-chan lover
So... What the hell is Marika? She's so damn strongm I feel like I'm missing something here...

For those who are confused by Marika knowing she is pregnant, our lucky bastard protag started with "Lately" so presumably some time has passed since the deed.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
The manga is pretty good but the weapon skill system is retarded.

For example, why would the MC need some (spoiler for chapter 11.2)
magical, shape-shifting mytril weapon to take advantage of all his auras
?
Is a blunted halberd or lucerne hammer (pictured in spoiler below) really such an alien concept to them? Throw in a shield and you've got all 4 auras covered.
TSjWBNw.jpg

Jq7XTaS.jpg

i don't know but thanks to the group who translate this 🙂
btw
after chap 13.1 hope that what he said will come true in the future 😍

Marika was secretly taking herbs to enhance the chance of getting pregnant and since she can use Aura she must have pushed an egg out of her ovary into her womb using "body control" or just "meathead aura clenching". Dariel done got captured by the honey trap!

Aggregator gang
Her explosive power comes from all the kinetic energy produced in her bobs, it's a bit like the black panther suit.

Users who are viewing this thread