Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life

It's an easy read story with not much story to it.. just wish they weren't so in your face with the boobs. It's not relevant in anyway and mc doesn't even seem all that interested

hmmmm , so our overpowered MC is D rank and the other guy is B, i wonder who will win this tough fight? 🤔

Seriously the author is just stretching it with the D rank B rank shit now.

Get this over with and move on with the actual story.
feels like am reading DBZ now.

So the author thinks his/her joke is funny. Hell this author is trying so hard with those idiotic lines.

Aggregator gang
I think the translation is a miss on this one. "mourning" was probably supposed to be "dueling"

I think his going to get killed in the next chapter am sure, with his luck and Herculean women am sure

This is a average series but still find the human girl annoying if she was more interesting and didn't instantly fall in love with the MC this would be better.

Fed-Kun's army
I think that the story is pretty average, but the main draw here is the comedy. The boke and tsukkomi routine is pretty funny, like how no one except the MC bats an eye at the girl’s unexplained strength. I think that you should really think of this manga as more of a comedy rather than a fantasy or action. In short, don’t take this too seriously and you will be fine.

Contributor
Aside from the egregiously in-your-face boob/butt/groin shots (such as merited the ecchi tag), which thankfully are so far infrequent enough I can (mostly) just ignore them... it's a nice laid-back read.

Fed-Kun's army
Thx for the chapter and don't worry about it to much. At least you doing translation unlike us ;)

Users who are viewing this thread