Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life

that moment when dariel talks about how they abandoned him
it should be a serious talk
and yet
freaking big boobs on every panel
the fuck

i love it

Fed-Kun's army
I’m a little confused. So the king of demons is above the four heavenly kings? And it’s not his adoptive dad, but a replacement that isn’t one of them. I didn’t expect that. But that’s actually better writing if true, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@konzolmester You do realize you can't avoid proofing your claim just by saying 'case closed'? Good comic is the one that can keep your attention with an interesting and coherent story no matter how experienced you are. And this one fails at it. Let's do a quick research on why it fails.

- The story starts with some random guys we don't care about ganging up against the MC. Their arguments are sound, but the whole situation is absurd because the author avoided showing us how MC managed to keep his place secured so far and why losing it was so unexpected to him. 'The previous lord entrusted blah blah' doesn't work. An advisor should be smart, but MC is clearly not. Minus point.

- The man spent 32 years being part of the army and has zero achievements despite being an advisor and close to the previous lord. All his stuff can be fit into the small bug, he even doesn't own a sword. This MC is so pathetic, I can't help but ask why he was so shameless to keep working as an advisor. Minus point.

- The only difference between demons and humans is magic. Why MC was thinking he is a demon? He was so pretentious, to the extent of thinking it's shameful to rely on human's weapon. Why did he think so hight about his demon's pride? Was he never bullied like a dog in mages-only society? Fight with the monkey was also looking like the first fight in his life despite serving for 32 years already. From where his pride even came? The MC feels sloppy and without thought-out personality, it's more than what my suspension of disbelief can handle. Minus point.

- How MC was able to stumble on the human's village by walking from the main demon's castle by foot? If it is so close to the demon's capital (or whatever it was), why the village still exists? By the way, at this point (last 2 pages of the first chapter) manga decided it's a comedy now, 'great' timing. If it wasn't bad enough, the generic female lead started throwing herself at MC, while he conveniently got a power-up (if he was strong from the start, why he never bothered to build up his credit among the demons?). MC also found a new reason to live in female lead's big tits. The_plot_thickens.jpg. What was the point of the first chapter again? Minus point.

You may think I just hate this type of MC, but I'm not. Plot holes are what I'm bothered about. I see the "Slice of life" tag in the genre list, but it doesn't mean the story can be bland and brainless. Yes, tits doing a great job at distracting me from all these problems, but there is a limit of how often you can use them if you're not writing smut. Slice of life is the only thing JP authors do right (besides of NTR of course). But combined with fantasy it falls to the trash level in 9 of 10 cases. Minus point. Here we have a well deserved 5-star rating.
It doesn't mean this story is bad, it is doing its job of relaxing your typical 30yo sarariman after a tiring day of work. But nothing else.

tbh i like the story, i think it's good. well the matters of good or bad the manga is it depends on the preference for each person in my opinion

I like it. The arts and characters are nice, and the story works well. It's a little generic but I eat that shit up so it's perfect for me. Also boobies.

Double-page supporter
The description mixed up a previous and current heavenly king with the demon king?

It's very refreshing and well written, great art and facial expressions. Subtle humor that doesn't feel forced.
It has the whole OP powers, but it does it well, not just for a power-fantasy-jerk-off

@vodkavodka Actually it isn't that absurd. This is an issue that has happened and still happens. He had a job that is invisible up until something goes wrong. Its like IT. When IT can keep up with things and head off major problems ahead of time it can look like they aren't doing anything to someone who doesn't know much about the work they do. It is when things start going wrong that IT is noticed. Because of that invisibility it isn't uncommon for IT to be pruned back to save on expenses which works up until something goes wrong and they don't have enough resources to deal with the problem. Also he had reason for his pride. He was raised by the demon king as his own son and was never told that he was adopted. His lack of magic was an embarrassment but he was given a job where he could prove his worth to his father and so had a source of pride and accomplishment that he truly earned. So far the only plot hole that could actually be considered a plot hole is the convenient discovery of the village and that is a minor one.

The guy is overpowered. Lots of cliches and fanservice. But I don't think this is that bad, at least the protagonist is an older man for once and he's not bad looking lol (coming from a 30 year old woman :p). This manga is not too serious and very self indulgent, but I have enjoyed reading it so far.

so, am i the only who disturb when dariel talk about how he kicked out from demon army
and serious talk and gloomy talk is going on
but what all that panel only show pair of boobs
it's hella disturbing

Users who are viewing this thread