Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life

Seems pretty interesting from ch1-4, I'll wait for when TL gets a little better before I jump in again.

Aggregator gang
Even if it's mistranslated in the begining the "PLOT" is "BIG" here so I don't mind

HEY TL DUDE, I'VE GOT SOME CHOICE WORDS FOR YOU

Thanks for picking this series up, a lot of people are saying it's a bad TL, but that's ok. Not everyone is good at stuff in the beginning so I hope you continue and get better as time goes on.

Fed-Kun's army
See the cover
well well look at mc distracted by 2 fruit that wanna fall from that girl

I was hoping this would be good, but the MC starts with OP powers and immediately gets a 10/10 love interest.

It was foolish for me to get my hopes up for a series with the words "slow life" in the title. Remember, ALL series with that phrase are trash.

Loving it so far! Interesting characters and plot, strong OP MC! I'll take that any day. Too many weak betamales out there.

Thanks for your hard work!

People looking to read this: It's a comedy! Don't take it seriously. Enjoy the absurd every once in a while.

It is still early, but so far its got the makings of a good story. Although I am a bit confused as to why the mc is so timid.
hes a highly trained military advisor, even if it doesn't have magic hes still physically capable.

@airmobius I think he's timid because
he's spent his entire life surrounded by people infinitely more powerful than himself. Even though he trained his entire life, his raw physical capabilities still fell short of those around him, hence the reason he didn't argue against his termination. "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” MC is such a fish, and behaves as such.

Also it adds to the comedy.

So far its very good with a lot of potential. Hope the author won't ruin it later on.

the waifu seems more dangerous than any other character in the story so far....
The man low key was on the verge of death from one body slam.... Like how do you even accomplish that damage with a HUG!?

Users who are viewing this thread