Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the effort but the translation is horrendous. Maybe leave it to someone else?

If the author cut out the unnecessary ecchi, this would be quite a good manga.

The translation is good enough for me. Keep up the good work KidLinch! I really like this manga and really really appreciate your effort & time.

Aggregator gang
@mustardhobo he seems pretty good. Lets face it he had a job he was good at at got let go, then had no idea what to do next. Now he seems to be on track. The whole mines arc is purely his doing. He doesn't hate the demons yet, but you can be sure asshole Sama will fix that

Despite him writing isekais, I like this author and his style of comedy. I think the excessive lewdness I'm this one is due to the artist/editor screwing around. The lewd scenes sometimes are just circumstantial and don't reflect in the dialogue. It makes it even funnier.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 imagine being regarded as a useless piece of shit garbage your whole life by your peers and as soon as your benefactor retired you got casted out and is basically exiled. And then you stumble into a place where people accept on who you are and experiencing compliments you never had before. So is he a simp for you,is he sucking up to a specific girl just to get her love and attention? Do you even know what a simp is? Are you one of those people who degrades a words by over-misusing it?

I just found out what is simp. Are you kidding?! Never saw anything like that manga. Stupid youngsters use this word on twitch or tiktok to suck up. But there are no an examples in anime/manga.
Stop it.

Double-page supporter
Wait.
When did MC called the guild master/village cheif "father?"

Users who are viewing this thread