Kainushi Juujin to Petto Joshikousei - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Mimi-chan's Smiling Face

Group Leader
Kept you waiting, huh?

Uh, jokes aside, sorry for the delay. I'm hoping to have releases out fast, but I can't promise anything - my workflow for hobby projects goes 200% for a short while, then 10% for a long while after that, and I shoulda known better than thinking I can get everything out that fast. Still, I have all the raws if anyone wants to pick up the series and run alongside my sets - I imagine other folk can be faster, and I've no issue with people picking it up if they can be!

If you don't mind e621 hoverboxes, the translation is all done on e621 and readable to catch up on up to chapter 23 and a bonus. I believe 24 isn't TL'd yet, but not entirely sure! Can DM me for a link, or it's on my discord if you CBA.

Anyway, best wishes!

e; oh, if there's any editing errors, please HMU and I'll correct them soon as I can. I do pretty quick proofreading/checking, so I can miss things.

tkl

Dex-chan lover
well. Issues aside, neat to have you back. Thanks.

Yesss! Ty my guy, I've been looking forward to this so much. Don't worry about slowing down for the sake of your own wellbeing (deliberately or not), I know that feeling all too well and it's only been getting harder what with the world being as it is rn.

Wonderfully readable, I'll take it! SFX however you like, I'm just thrilled to see you back and see more of this translated! <3
Thank you!

Glad to have you back. Honestly a slow / not completely redrawn translation is still miles better than none at all so don't worry too much.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad this is back, do take your time and release at your own speed, thanks very much for the chapter
this chapter is really sweet as usual

OOO AN UpDATE! Lucky! I just started reading this this month and here we are! We appreciate it and please take your time ^^

Dex-chan lover
Thanksfor the update ❤️
I missed them and now there's this adorable bunny girl. Wonder if they eat meat pie if they're vegetarian

Thanks for the update! Needed that dose of cuteness. Hope you can find a good schedule for yourself.

Dex-chan lover
Umm... You would think that tracking her by scent would be a normal dog reaction?

Thanks a lot for the update!

I know for a fact that life can be challenging, so please don't push yourself too hard. We appreciate all the time and effort you put in on sharing this beloved manga!

Users who are viewing this thread