Kainushi Juujin to Petto Joshikousei - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Mimi-chan's Smiling Face

Thanks so much for the update. Don’t worry about the speed, just make sure to take care of yourself. You’re doing great!

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter! I forgot this existed lmaoo but I'm glad it got updated

Thank you so much for your hard work on this series I was worried it got dropped

Group Leader
@Wolfwhistler I knew there was a chance my work levels dropped to near nothing when I started out but was like "haha, I got this but that's a good group name, lets go with that". 9 months later, either not such a good name after all or the perfect name entirely.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes, by the way, it was a really nice moodlift to see. Do feel free to poke in on me if I'm taking a while on a release again - honestly, the only reason I got this out as I did was someone poked in my discord and said "what happened to Val, she hasn't talked in a while", I checked the calendar, realised it'd been nine months since the release and four (six?) since I talked in my own discord, and went "Oh fuck"

Gonna get some work done on the next chapter now, hopefully will have it done within the week (but no promises)

Thanks for the chapter. I really want to know more about the other humans in this story.

Users who are viewing this thread