Kainushi Juujin to Petto Joshikousei - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Umbrella and Yam

Dex-chan lover
Ive kept this series in view for YEARS despite being very sparse with translations. Im not exactly sure what it is about it but I just keep coming back to it. Thanks for taking an interest in translating it.
:salute:

Ive kept this series in view for YEARS despite being very sparse with translations. Im not exactly sure what it is about it but I just keep coming back to it. Thanks for taking an interest in translating it.
:salute:
Chapters up to 25 are online and translated you just have to search a bit. Actual translations too not edited MTL because although this is well done there were quite a few mistakes and some bits that just didn't make sense.

Dex-chan lover
Well i guess three more chapters to go. If only the author were to draw this series again.

It would actually appear that after announcing some stuff for the manga (google says its:
Drama CD appendix
Cast comment article
Newly written manga 8 pages
Drama CD report manga 2P included!!
2 people will receive an autographed colored paper with an illustration of Cast & Noboshi Tsuzura)
author just disappeared from the internet or changes his nickname.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the updates 🥺 I really liked this story too bad about the author

Group Leader
Chapters up to 25 are online and translated you just have to search a bit. Actual translations too not edited MTL because although this is well done there were quite a few mistakes and some bits that just didn't make sense.
I appear to be missing the proper search keywords. Are we talking just the translated text? If you (or anyone else) can point me to them, that'd definitely improve the quality of the next few/remaining chapter releases.

I appear to be missing the proper search keywords. Are we talking just the translated text? If you (or anyone else) can point me to them, that'd definitely improve the quality of the next few/remaining chapter releases.
Here there are a few other sites that also go up to 25 chapters but this is the first result that popped up

Group Leader
Here there are a few other sites that also go up to 25 chapters but this is the first result that popped up
Thanks. Had my blinders on; I'm used to 99% of non-licensed scanlations on MD, and MangaUpdates doesn't track "no group" chapters.

The translation in that link does seem more natural and maybe accurate to me (I admit mine had parts that did not MTL well; I use jisho to check stuff, but not all the time), although spot-checking does shows some minor issues (or just paraphrasing), such as the "なんだ/今の/目が/合って" on ch 21, page 18 which should refer to their eyes/gazes meeting or (emotionally?) being in agreement.

I'm going to use the e621 translations (which I also somehow forgot about :facepalm: ) as the basis for catching up to the few remaining raws. Makes things easier.

Users who are viewing this thread