Kainushi Juujin to Petto Joshikousei - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Form of Her Remaining Memories

Group Leader
that panel just really cracks me up i don't know what it is about it

Dex-chan lover
It’s funny how since the pet is a human, that line between “pet-owner” and “doting parent” gets even more blurred.

He should put the drawing up on the fridge.

Long-strip supporter
I'm glad this was picked up, not many stories out there with the premise that humans are the pets/food in the world and stays in the perspective of a pet rather than joining a rebellion.

Aggregator gang
Oh fuck another already? Super glad this got picked up again, this was one of the first mangas I started reading.

Dex-chan lover
Making hundreds of copies of your adorable pet's one cute photo, relatable

Dex-chan lover
All caught up.
Batoto left off at the little brother's first meeting.
Never would've guessed he was a closet human lover.
Hiatus hurts. Hope the mangaka is doing well.

Honestly some part of me absolutely rejects this manga with every fiber of my being. And another part of me wonders why she or any other human haven't learned the language and established humans as an intelligent life form. It honestly bothers me so much that they haven't done that yet.

Aggregator gang
@TDSgaming who ever said they didn't? it takes normal people YEARS to learn a language through proper instruction, and clearly there is no Japanese == Doggo Man Tongue guide. and that's assuming past humans even lived long enough to start to learn, after all the series already pointed out that a lot or possibly even most folks don't get humans as pets, they get them as dinner. AND that's further assuming what the author portrays as conversational bubbles between animal people is even a form of communication humans could mimic in the first place (admittedly it's fairly likely it is possible in general, but to what degree?) furthermore, I'm sure dialects (assuming that word would still apply as we're talking racial differences instead of regional ones) vary a great deal more than human ones do, I mean, a bird-girl with a beak wont be able to change sounds the same way a dog person would. and who knows what other races there are and how each of their dialects would differ? it might sound like each race is speaking an entirely different language to unknowing human ears, that'd make it even harder to learn.
you really ought to just accept the cuteness instead of questioning the world rules...I enjoy series like this more when I do...

Supporter
The basics of art are proportions and details. Think of it as like a game of hangman, but the stick figure keeps on having things added to it.

Users who are viewing this thread