Kainushi Juujin to Petto Joshikousei

honestly its cute i guess but i kinda feel like im reading something incredibly kinky, like infantilism?? but mixed with furries??? and its weird af

This are the kind of things that merit exceptions to the "this is for furries so I won't read it" excuse. Kind of like Ken Ashcorp's music or Beastars. It's a pretty good, fluff-filled story

Group Leader
It's still ongoing, afaik! Translation is complete for what there is so far. I'm just not the best at keeping on top of things the past year so typesetting it all went to the side while I get IRL affairs in check.

Bless the good boy. Closest boy. Timid boy. Worker boy. To have the best life with her. This manga is full of fluff.

Dex-chan lover
So it's Humaniality right? Or is it still bestiality? Because the human are viewed as beast?

Double-page supporter
I’m not sure why I read this one, and I’m pretty conflicted on how to feel. One side’s telling me this is a wholesome manga between a human and an animal, and the other’s telling me that she’s basically been kidnapped and is forced to live a life in a world she doesn’t want to be in.

Ah the duality of manga at 5am.

Anyway, I got all the way through (as of Nov 9, 5am), and I’m debating whether I’ll continue from hereon. I’d like to see if she returns home though, so I’ll probably continue reading.

It was cute at first but with the introduction of that livestock shit it became pretty disgusting.

Dex-chan lover
Very... interesting there’s been 19 chapters so far and there’s basically nothing going on so I don’t really know what to think

Users who are viewing this thread