Kainushi Juujin to Petto Joshikousei

Group Leader
How many chapters are there, anyway? The “official raw” link only has up to 24, which is quite a few years old. But if there haven't been any other chapters released, why is it listed as “ongoing” both here and on MangaUpdates? It should've been “hiatus” or “completed”.
I'm in favor of "hiatus" status myself, although it's highly unlikely it'll ever come back.

A surprisingly charming manga. Sucks to see it go like this.
I refuse to believe that the author dropped off the face of the earth (maybe he was isekai'd to the animal world too...?). He had an email listed on his twitter, but I'm not brave enough to send anything myself.

Double-page supporter
A surprisingly charming manga. Sucks to see it go like this.
I refuse to believe that the author dropped off the face of the earth (maybe he was isekai'd to the animal world too...?). He had an email listed on his twitter, but I'm not brave enough to send anything myself.
You could always make a journalistic request, or if you are ok with it posting the email address here. Those email addresses are usually business purposes.

Dex-chan lover
I only just found and read it, such a good concept with with cute characters and a nice dynamic.
So upset it was cancelled.

Dex-chan lover
My grandpa would've called this:
"Weirder than snake suspenders, but sweeter than a stolen kiss."
... and he'd'a been right.

unique and impressive, i hope similar things like these mangas are showcased and highlighted, even tho this is a late compliment, this is truly better on my opinion that whats of todays romance manga that exceeds 2 main characters, i really love it, it brings nostalgia to old arts ❤️.

and that i hope a few people can have a perspective like yourself over the entertainment for others, thankyou btw.

Users who are viewing this thread