Kaisou Toshi Danpenshuu - Ch. 4 - Technological・Ecological

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 10, 2019
Messages
24
I knew I recognized them

chapter-4-of-fragments-of-the-layered-city-is-out-now-go-v0-9gjqvxlk2zrh1.jpeg
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Oct 12, 2025
Messages
31
The second I saw the three of them together, I recognized that they were the same ones from the photos that Chito and Yuuri saw from the same camera.

I am enjoying the fact that this manga is answering questions about this world (though I believe somethings should be left unanswered to keep some of the mystery).
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 9, 2023
Messages
534
In Japanese language word "forest" is written by combining three hieroglyphs of "tree": 木 (tree), 森 (forest). In general, word "forest" in Japanese might mean a vast amount of something gathered in one place. For example, Japanese name for game "Animal Crossing" is "Animal Forest" (どうぶつの森) that might literally mean "A whole lot of animals".
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Jan 6, 2019
Messages
43
Thank you for the continued translation. I've been really enjoying this anthology series. Tkmiz's sketchy, moe art style and philosophical ponderings mixed with a quiet melancholy always hit in a way nothing else does.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 21, 2026
Messages
67
The call forwards in this episode - the tiny robot containing a recording of the trio and fish and potatoes being farmed as food supplies is near.

That being said that fish and chips combo looks kinda ass.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top