Kaiten no Albus - Ch. 76 - Cleric's Homecoming

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 9, 2023
Messages
935
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif
 
Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2019
Messages
17
Hmm, so the Demon King of this new timeline still intends to use the siblings as vessels, which makes me think the tree is just an intermediary phase. Killing the tree will not be the end of this journey I'm afraid, though Albus and gang have put all their eggs into this one basket.

Dimensional Magic really is the other half of the puzzle, huh. Both the medicine from Albus' side and dimensional magic from Rayman's side have to be completed to ensure the perfect ending.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 3, 2018
Messages
1,198
Was expecting Ryan to take up that protective big mantle trope and I am not disappointed at what we received 😆 I love every ugly glare and misunderstandings that he makes (or is the future reality :3)
What makes it even better is since Albus only knew him as Fiona's brother, he calls him onii-san :3 (which of course hilariously triggers him xD)

Who knows? Maybe in the future this will become the reality. XD

I do love the callback to the boko soup and was looking forward to it once we knew they were going to her village. And I love that for Fiona, it was a long time coming, a reward for their adventure, which is true for Albus but his must tastes even better because he's not bound by the guilt and regret as much. It tastes much better to him because he's actually able to fulfill his lifetime promise of bringing her back here to enjoy this soup with her. ;w; Now Fiona has to make it for him again here before he leaves because I assure you Albus will find it to taste even more delicious!

Gosh this is only the first chapter back and it's one of my most favorite yet! >W<
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 3, 2018
Messages
1,198
One thing I am worried about was the beginning, of showing Fiona and Ryan as vessels. I thought in this new timeline, them being vessels wasn't as important because he was sealed and he has other plans to ascend but if this is still relevant in this timeline.. I'm super worried 😨 Albus, whatever you do, please watch and protect your wife... (And your onii-san :3)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top