Kajiya de Hajimeru Isekai Slow Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
That arrow is going to be like an arquebus shot. It'll blow the head off an elephant and then some. Hell, it might be more similar to a damn cannonball. Tiger waifu shoots it in the direction of the city and it knocks down one of their walls, even from the forest.

aaaaa this is so fun to read... wished the updates are faster :(
@zafalpai I mean like... not for the translation or that they work slow, but like more chapter to read soon. I'm truly grateful for the tl, been waiting for months for a tl to take on this title. still... hoped I could read more :(

Fed-Kun's army
just joking but
Wait wait when did sword crafting included being a top tier lumberjack ?!?!?!?

Fed-Kun's army
IT'S CAPTAIN OF THE GUARDS JONTRON AT PAGE 16
tenor.gif

Supporter
@Gabe202
i mean he got top-tier blacksmithing skills, so i guess it's less him being a lumberjack and more the axe being amazing.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Gabe202 <is that a serious question?>

He isn't so much a top tier lumberjack. he just has crazy sharp bladed objects. So sharp, they might as well be lightsabers.

@Treyon Well, she may be five in human years, but in beastfolk years she is something like 20-life without possibility of parole.

They skipped over the conversation about why he made knives and farming tools, basically the Knights equipment is mass-produced and funded by the lord, so MC thought “I’ll probably stay away from that” but he didn’t realize that farming tools always also rented out by the lord (which is why his wares weren’t selling. No one needed them)

Does the first knight the MC met and the last panel girl foreshadow the next hero and demon lord?

Edit: Nevermind I was dumb-dumb

Users who are viewing this thread