KAKAO 79% - Ch. 115 - Confirmation

Dex-chan lover
Lamao I just read some first chapter long time ago. just click to see if it ever done anything yet. i come at the right time huh. imagine the people follow it all the way til now
If you want some childhood friend pair. try: Chihaya-san fine that way. That my favorite

FINALLY!!!...
I'm getting so damn FRUSTRATED with the "one step forward, two steps back" kind of development...
I truly hope this KISS will start the LOVE between them...and will not end up as another set back...like something like they were sick so that happened coz if it does then this whole thing would just be BS...

Dex-chan lover
DAMN! FINALLY! The romance development is almost slow as Kimi ni Todoke series

Finally some progress...then again there will probably be another misunderstanding. Ugh the main girl annoys me like she’s always in denial about her feelings and is such a hypocrite smh

Dex-chan lover
only took 115 chapters for somethat that easily coulda been done in like 20-30 chapters and then had fun bullshit drama the entire time and them growing together. Oh well

Dex-chan lover
This still feels like a really unhealthy relationship to me but whatever, let's hope this can lead to some resolution now (the nurse's the most relatable character tbh)

Dex-chan lover
As the story is far from over, I expect them to sweep this under the rug, handwaving what they did as being crazy because of the fever

@kronix the stories that I saw end it in 30 chapters are regular manga with at least 25 pages per chapter; considering the length of a webtoon chapter this wasn't that egregious in stretching the events

Can't put the blame to ayano for being indenial all the time, put your position on her she experienced far worst than their middle school friend who likes ichinose. She's so considerate of others that she pushed-away her own feelingsto ichinose. But in reality even in their middle school she seems to start caring for ichinose and such.

115 chapters for one hellaaaaaaaa romantic kiss tbh ??????

and I know 99% of people are totally fed up with Tsubasa/Yuu both being so crazy wishy-washy about everything, but I honestly really like the back and forth (although yes, wouldn't mind a touch more progress) and think it's pretty realistic. For Tsubasa, as someone who's always had this "friend" beside her and never occured to her that he could be more than that, I can absolutely see why she hesitates so much to take it any further, and why she's so afraid to lose him. For Yuu, who's been turned down for his entire life, of course he's going to be confused when she finally, finally responds to him, to the point that he thinks it's a joke.

I actually really like their relationship -- it's like a rubber band. The further they get away from each other the more intense it is when they snap back.

Users who are viewing this thread