KAKAO 79% - Ch. 145 - The Person I Like

What do you mean no???!!!..so you mean tendou really likes yuu for REAL???!!!...HELL NO!!!...Tell tachibana it ain't so...I don't want another "rival" complicating something so freaking COMPLICATED to begin with...ENOUGH OF THIS S*** and get the love started with yuu & tsubasa...this has dragged on for so damn long already...

Fed-Kun's army
I expected OG romeo to be in the infirmary because he got suplexed

and WAT.
Tachibana pls don't fuck this up, we know Tendou is a pain and does shit in a round about way, but that was an accident. It looks like she herself is also finally ready to say things outright.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit

However, Tachibana is smart enough to not insist that Tendou is actually in love with Yuu. Rather he's probably going to argue that her feelings for him are misplaced and/or that her obsession is not a "proper" love.

Never was there a tale of more woe than of Tachibana and his Romeo.

T-boy's going to do the same thing Ichinose did when he turned Tsubasa down a few chapters back. I think.

Aggregator gang
it's like everyone's ignoring that class rep fucking bodyslammed slipped over onto Tendou and made the kiss real

it was an accident lmfao??? why's everyone saying they're dating lol and interpreting this in the most melodramatic way possible

tbh when I saw that class rep tripped and pushed Tendou onto Yuu, it made me think of the Ouran scene immediately w/ Haruhi at the dance party

except the Ouran scene went much better afterwards

yikes where is this headed

Double-page supporter
This annoying little prick is such a passive aggressive, self righteous and vindictive asshole. Drop dead, don't care what his fuckin' excuse is. Literally. Drop dead.

I dream of a day that manga characters are actually representative of real people. A day where side characters and mob characters actually have brains and react just as a normal person would. A day where stupid drama that'd be solved with a single sentence, drama that never occurs in real life, is disposed. I dream of a day that we return to quality.

Dex-chan lover
@supug: as @Purplelibraryguy said, the audience is mostly gossiping and is not something to be worried about; the main characters are all well aware that Tendou is pretending to like Yuu and the kiss was accidental (however could be debated that she would have gone all the way anyway as she wanted really hard for her pretense to be taken seriously). Tsubasa knows it's not real, but is understandably bothered false rumors about two people she considers friends are spreading, and liking Yuu easily leads to her being angered by Tendou doing that even if it was a pretense or accidental.
Tachibana clearly knew since long that Tendou loves him, as he deliberately used her obsession to lure her out by hugging Tsubasa or even earlier used himself as leverage to force her to help the committee; thus he doesn't buy Tendou's act either, but this doesn't mean that he likes her too (if anything it indicates the opposite as he could have acted on it already if he wanted to be a couple) and it's very possible that he is bothered by her reckless behaviour and the lengths she is going to get his attention. Or how she is underhanded by adopting these tactics to such an extent (like possibly kissing another guy) instead of stating her feelings since the beginning.

And of course, the dick head got off scoff free. And we're due to a back story that some how should redeem his stupid actions and suddenly make it seem like it's justifiable even if said actions crosses so many lines.

Ugh, fucking shoujo.

Aggregator gang
i just find the gossiping super contrived and cringeworthy. maybe i've become too much of a cynic/oldie for school life romance

I guess I just don't really enjoy school festival arcs that much anymore because they're always a spawning ground for this type of drama, but every school series has to have at least one so I'll deal

Ahhh yes... Here we go. I read the chapters from here onward before I started this series so I don't feel that much surprise but still... Poor Tendou.

Users who are viewing this thread