KAKAO 79%

Fed-Kun's army
RIP me I guess. The official English links only have 10 chapters and the last one dates from February and this Pocket Comics thing isn't available in my country...

Thank you thank you so much for translating this 💓💓💓. I guess I wont be able to finish this webtoon since pocket comics isnt available in our country. I checked smackjeeves and it's back to 10 chapters 😖😖😖

Well so far they've been updating the series in bulk up to ch 40 now on the app so should catch up soon

Havent read it yet to know if I'll like their translation quality

Contributor
@Starbright

Broski, off link has only 10 chapters, which app/source are you talking about?

UPD: nevermind, me a blind ass~

Thanks for all your hard work translating! It was fun while it lasted. I can’t get Pocket Comics in my region and like a couple of other readers mentioned, it appears to have stalled at Chapter 10 on SmackJeeves. I bought the 4 available hard copy volumes to support the mangaka but there doesn’t appear to be any sign of further volumes to come as far as I can tell. Walls...walls in all directions, I tell ya!

Aggregator gang
Another series that we will never see the ending... FUCK my life...

I love this series, its a shame there aren't anymore scans, and the other sites are way behind.

Group Leader
This is a awesome series, I think know someone that’s interested in picking up the series but just needs a translator for the series

someone tell me when someone picks this up and new chapters get posted till then im not reading this

Group Leader
Hey if your a cleaner, redrawer, typesetter DM FieryLawofDeath#9767 in discord, we are planning to start translating this series. If you know anyone please get in contact. If you don't have discord you can dm me (OrderedThrone5) on mangadex

I love this so much!!! Progress is a bit slow but definitely worth the read!! I just wish they didn’t drop the translation :,) it’s gonna take forever for the official English translation to catch up to this 😭

Contributor
Does anyone know why they stopped publishing the physical books? Volume 4 came out 2 years ago and only covers up to chapter 35

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PICKING IT UP!!!! 😍❤️❤️❤️❤️ I’m really really grateful u guys have no idea!! 😭❤️❤️❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread