KAKAO 79%

@sweatyman123 I do recommend it. It's a bit long but I like how even tho for every two steps they take they take one step back they're always making progress...well most of the time. And I recommend Moriarty the patriot its a mystery type Manga as long as u don't focus too much on the technicalities then u should find it a good read

@fairestflower, yeah, I get it. Sometimes things feel needlessly convoluted, like, why do 2 characters who like each other needs to have 172 different vague conversations about it with other people before they come to the point on their own? And the controlling nature of characters (including the ML) who need to pave their own way through ensuring other people interact with FL in a particular way. All the background work these people put into protecting FL or manipulating FL/the people around her just to get her social life to a point where she is capable of feeling safe to explore her true feelings. It does get to be a lot.

I damn near lost it in recent chapters when the boys had their "meeting." Just a group of dudes hanging out to fret over the interpersonal drama a couple of girls are having. NO. GTFO. Credulity highly strained reading that nonsense. 🤣

I don’t like this read it because a dude said it’s worth reading and I thought that too till chapter 35 now it’s just annoying. Not worth binge reading but occasionally it’s not that bad

Getting hard to keep up with the various issues in this epic manga.
Is there a diagram for those of us who can not re read it each time it comes out?

so i tried to read this. i skipped a lot. idk how it's called well-written. i just got irritated how slow development (was there?) is, character and plot wise. it just keeps on going in circles. i just feel awful how nothing's actually going right, for the leads and side characters.
i mean, we build-up is necessary for the pay-off but i feel like there's just too much filler or plot devices just to make the story longer. very frustrating and not worth it imo.
it feels like i go 🙄😬😑😐🤦🏻‍♀️ every chapter.

Double-page supporter
Nah fr tho this shit is solid, yes no doubt it's annoying, but the author does a solid job of setting up possible conflicts and scenarios. It's pretty realistic, and the character dynamic between the two is solid. I think the story really lacks w its side characters. Obv we are super behind, but I think the story will either go 2 ways, find a way to deal with their issues, or break up and never get back together, the justification being the crazy amount of issues they have. Again fr, read it. As a dude(this being a shoujo), it's pretty enjoyable cuz it accurately portrays falling in love with your GBSF and the overall mindset of a guy in love.

Did something happen to the translation in the latest chapter? Did the chapter actually make no sense or is it the translation?

I have no idea why I ended finishing the last chapter even though I want to throw the phone away and tantrum for such a long run for them to be together? The plot thickens tho but I'm not a fan of getting a harem for sht.

Though I like this going slow romance but putting obstacles peeps moves up my nerves :)

You're an idiot if you get tired of this story. Although this falls into shoujo demographic. This is far too different from the usual shoujo tropes you usually get to see in the mangas. The development is slow but won't annoy you to death like Shoujo mangas usually do even with their short 20 chapters story.

If only this series updated more regularly, slow burn romance and long waits for releases, what a killer

This is still the best webtoon for me ever. The top of the top of my list. Thanks sooo much for the translation and continuing this. 😭👍

Yu should tell Tsubasa everything that happened with Ai. If she comes back in the later chapters, it's gonna cause shit ton of drama.

Users who are viewing this thread