Kakawatte wa Ikenai Type no Musume ga Kanojo ni Natta - Vol. 3 Ch. 57

Supporter
Grande cooked so much that they cooked out "wait, how did Yuuki end up at Miyu's location now?"

Dex-chan lover
we already ending this? that's fast. at least let the lovey dovey moment lingers for a while after that weird arc...

Dex-chan lover
The final arc is a fine steaming pile of shit. Almost reminds me of the cleaning gal one.
I just don't understand why the authors feel the need to destroy their series right at the very end with retarded, forced, out of place drama.

Dex-chan lover
I think I have whiplash.
The scenario isn't what I would call overly "unrealistic" considering Miyu's attitudes, but abrupt is an understatement. The series has been enjoyable, and doesn't feel totally "incomplete" due to the future looks, perhaps out of order is more accurate. I agree with most, the final drama feels a little unnecessary, but maybe the author just wanted to draw that trope, and it does technically "work". Overall, the concept and story would be suited to a larger scale serialization, but I've enjoyed it nonetheless.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
Of COURSE the guy has to chase after her and be the one to get her back. Heaven forbid she actually have to apologize and be the one to win the guy back.

Big cuck energy.

Lmao he just like "i forgive her for cheating we've been together for so long" what a cuck, probably the kid from rando man. fitting from no self respect like him.

Dex-chan lover
I too, love it when the authors discover crack and become addicted to it right before their Manga ends. What the fuck was all of this.

Power Uploader
Another day, and another plea from me to the Japanese.. this trope is old and tired.. even the subversion of this is tired.. it needs to be put out to pasture and shot in the back of the head. I've read countless thousands of manga, webcomics, twitter shorts, etc.. this is so overused, do something new.. I'm begging you.
As much as we hope for more developed story, here's the reality...

Japanese mangaka are funded by the otakus, who only ever pay for this kind of products. This sells in Japan, so as long as there are demands, there will be supplies, no matter how saturated the market becomes.

Readers of the scan scene have been spoiled by free sscanlation releases, but the truth is that someone's gotta pay for these mangaka, either via physical releases, merchandises, or even fame and recognization that helps them land actual deals with big publishers. The otakus spend all of their money for these kind of products, hence it won't go away any time soon.

The following is my sentiment, but more like my personal rant, so please ignore it.

The only way to break this circle is to have more indie products. Unfortunately most people can't draw, so the good story are left to rot as webnovel at best - the few people who spent time to use cookie-cutter assets to create comics won't get any far as people want arts, not story. Even talented artists who draw their own comic can only get so far due to lack of funding, time, etc... so in the end, everyone just went back to worship the manga scene and move on.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with some of the comments but other comments r just so wtf

“She goes down the NTR route” except that’s not NTR….

“It’s stupid to add all of this when we know how it ends” no, the tension can still be there and it’s extremely good to add it for character growth and to see what the character’s intentions r/ how they got be where they did

It having been done like shit is very different

But yeah the way it was done, the addition of a creepy guy, it ending the next chapter all make it feel meh

Dex-chan lover
The sad truth of it all is that fluff stories like this is just as simple and easy to write as drama filled nonsense like what we have right now. The reason you felt so invested was the amount of time being put into it, not the actual quality of the works which was bear minimum. This started as a self published 2 page Pixiv comic with a shallow but fun theme and that's as deep as its gonna end.

To be honest, her leaving him for this last bit was pretty interesting, but then faceless MC said, they've been going out for 3 years. They managed to ruin it in one chapter and that's kind of impressive.

Dex-chan lover
Cuz raping brings the most drama.
But drama assumes a buy-in from the reader. A chapter where she tries to leave the MC because she is self-reflecting on her actions would have been more in line with this series and provided ACTUAL drama. A chapter or arc where she has to ACTUALLY struggle with her choices would be drama.

Or throw a twist: the couple has to go to counseling because of some issues after how she acted for so long. It could be happy a fluffy still, but drama for the readers as everyone asks “will they continue healthily years into marriage or not?” instead of… this. This isn’t drama, it’s a total break in pacing and tone. It’s poor writing, and feels like the author isn’t confident in their own work.

Dex-chan lover
and this is why people. you need an editor to prevent author doing stupid shit like this. if someone can messed up an ending with editor. think about when they dont even have an editor.

Dex-chan lover
I still held out hope that this was a nightmare/dream cliche that authors sometimes do and in real world nothing happened but this chapter seals it. This b*tch is dumb af and yuki is a retarded simp. If someone is breaking up with you after 2 years of dating over a message then you should just move on. Fk closure when that person does not even have the basic decency and respect to break up in person.

Dex-chan lover
Preferences and boundaries are something to discuss openly and honestly in a private but safe location with a potential partner. Pushing set boundaries without prior consent will be harmful mentally and/or physically in addition to scarring another human being it will also result in legal charges sheesh.

Users who are viewing this thread