Kakegurui (Kari)

Supporter
that's a lot of upload

but uh... not sure whether to read this or not. All the comments say either cursed or blessed. Sounds pretty high risk.

Dex-chan lover
Man this is gold , please don't stop translating it . Kakegurui turning from a psycholigical dark manga to a silly 4koma where tsukkomi and 3 iq charecters doing silly things with a cute artstyle is simply a treasure.

Aggregator gang
If I had to guess why the uploading is weird it's because they're only translating the funny ones. We probably think this manga is much better than it really is because we're only getting the funny stuff.

Group Leader
Yes! whoamiagain has the right idea.

I realize the chapter uploads are bizarre, and that’s for a few reasons:
1. I’m KiraSaya trash, so I focus on those thankfully there’s quite a bit of them in Kari
2. Then I focus on chapters that are the funniest
3. And then after that, I sometimes take requests from friends and ko-fi supporters

I might try to back up and fill in the gaps at some point, but for now I work in the priority listed above. Vol. 8 just dropped on Monday, so I have about 15 Karis I’m working on at the moment; those will be trickling in as I get to them.

In the meantime, I’m so glad people have been enjoying this goofy spin-off! 😌

Dex-chan lover
I feel like we only get the prez chapters
And I am totally fine with it

@ngkn92 i haven't read this yet and its been a long time since i watched this so i am assuming you're talking about the best president
ED8GkudXUAEjF2j.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread