Kakkoii Onnanoko to 12-centi no Yakusoku - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - Weakness

Supporter
I still think the poster who opined that this is gateway BL is on to something. Other than "Sorry for deceiving you all this time" (which would of course be forgiven), would any retcons be needed for the story to be just as believable with Ibuki having man parts?

Supporter
At the beginning of their relationship, had Tomo asked Ibuki if she was bad with scary stuff, she would probably have snapped at him. She still doesn't want to disappoint him, or his image of her. But now, when she is alone with him, she can freely and willingly admit her weakness. It shows that she both trusts him and holds him in high regard.

Dex-chan lover
I still think the poster who opined that this is gateway BL is on to something. Other than "Sorry for deceiving you all this time" (which would of course be forgiven), would any retcons be needed for the story to be just as believable with Ibuki having man parts?
Wasn't she experiencing period cramps in the flashback chapter?

Supporter
Wasn't she experiencing period cramps in the flashback chapter?
Thank you for the contribution!

My mind immediately jumped to GI distress, so I never considered that.. but taking a second look that makes sense, since her snappishness and "I don't want to hear it from a boy" do seem more likely to suggest period cramps (as opposed to "I'm just in serious pain from GI distress which has me in an awful mood plus I'm being picked on due to my gender").

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ibuki
97cef12b-f004-4f7d-ac94-416e999c59f7-1692248183361.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Once again I have to point out how I am enjoying the author making Ibuki appear more and more feminine around Tomo as time goes on. Those facial expressions and even the build of her face are being drawn softer and less blatantly androgynous.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, seeing them side by side she is seriously tall. got to be 6’3” minimum
In Ch 1 Pg 10 it is stated that (at that time) she is 184 cm. This is 72.44 inches (6' 1/2"). She is a giant for a Japanese woman.

Using this calculator with Japan, 184 cm, Female, 16 yo she is 99.92 percentile. In the generated graph this is so far out on the distribution tail that you can't see the tail. (It gives the same number for United States so I'm not real sure how accurate it is but it's probably in the right ball park.)

Users who are viewing this thread