Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Just Pretend That Didn’t Happen...!

Fed-Kun's army
Yall never heard of milk sibling before huh. Thought this would rival 100 Girlfriends but seems it been left to dust for awhile now.

Double-page supporter
No offense, but why JB drop this series? And even more, they nuked almost all their projects.

Lol progress(im okay with any of the sisters route i hate the purple haired one)

@Rhaiga And @the_one_who_waits I feel it matters how it’s portrayed and the series in question. If it’s portrayed as a imouto brocon joke, then it’s not really an issue but when there’s emotional weight added to it in a romance series, then it feels especially off.

I can’t really explain it too well but trying my best, it “feels” wrong you know? This is a romcom series but it places emotional weight on how people can form families even if they’re not blood related. It sort of undercuts its own message by having the sister romantically attracted to her brother. That’s the best I can explain it, and again it “feels” wrong and off to me in this particular series.🙂

@Graywing Yeah I agree, logically makes sense. Manga logic can be really weird and we often go with it, but it just feels off considering the story this series is telling about switched at birth families and how even non blood related family members can see each other as real family.

Okay here comes the sister route.

Yes, they grew up together, but so what?

It's good, more authors should write what they want to write even if it is against society's moral value.

Dex-chan lover
Who knows on where this series will end up. I can't really see Sachi winning but knowing this mangaka, it's actually possible....
I for one am on board with the sweet home alabama ship so whatevs

Dex-chan lover
Why is no one talking about dat ass on page 10? Everyone bitching or cheering for the sister. I see fine ass, I admire fine ass.

Okay I'm gonna post a comment in this chapter (again)
I have been (partially) in his position. I have a step big sister same age as me (but different month). I didnt realize until in middle school. Specially our prefix name is same. And realized why my big sister was in same grade with me when my friend's brother/sister were not. My parents always ignoring my question about that. Until when I was in highschool, my parents finally told about our family circumstances.
Now in the real life, it's weird enough to fall in love with your (step) sister especially I've lived for about 17 years in same roof. I never look my sister as potential love, neither is she.

But for the manga purpose, I didn't see any weird concept, because siscon and brocon are really common right 😂

@mase_aga

Suspect they dropped it because they're trying to go "legit" Remember the ads for translators in the last few chapters. Could join their Discord and ask I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread