Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - You Never Let Me See You Smile

Group Leader
Romcom revolution
Anyway Erika going KINO confession 27 chapters in fucking based

Aggregator gang
Well, at least this MC noticed that the girl likes him after 1 date... 99.9% of MCs would only notice it in the last chapter lol

Aggregator gang
This feels a breath of fresh air which is kind of sad when you think about it

Contributor
So now Hiro knows that all three girls like him to varying degrees.

I hope this can lead to progress and ultimately a romcom that can surpass its generic cousins, but I’m not really optimistic.

I can't comprehend the plot because they're related to each other through breast-feeding🤢🤢🤢🤢 except the stupid girl that he likes

Dex-chan lover
@hope2009 imma just take a guess you're muslim cause only muslim's or at least the only one i know that have rules that you cant marry a sibling through breast feeding but geneticly its no problem right?

Contributor
@comeonnow

From Urban Dictionary:

The highest tier of artistry in motion pictures. Kino is above all the other categories (Joints, Flicks, Movies, Film, and Cinema).

Kino can only be enjoyed by patricians. Plebeians aren't ready for kino, as they would have trouble picking up on the subtle sociological themes & masterfully-executed yet intentionally-mistransmitted messages that always seem to fly right over lesser minds undetected. These motion pictures are eternally poignant, forever relevant, steeped in an understanding of the world and exuding it unto others like a blessing from heaven, made from important thinkers, visionaries. Unlike bar-lowered shite-content-pushers like Tarantino. Joints, flicks, and movies appeal to a wide range, while Kino is for people with a true passion and understanding of filmmaking.

ok we definitely can't say nagi is a dense mc. my boy went straight to the point

Dex-chan lover
Having an MC that's aware of the situation he's in is weird, looking forward to how he will sort the feelings about the three of them because it doesn't seem like he's fully set yet or disregards any of them.

It's nice to have Nagi actually be aware of the relationships he forms with the girls, I feel it allows for a more natural form of drama

Users who are viewing this thread