Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - I’m So Glad I Met You

Dex-chan lover
@Themercilesssavior1 Having an opinion is fine, i have no right say otherwise... but when people stay 40 chapters in a series that they blatantly say they dont like ANY of the characters, things start to get... strange.

Because as far as i understand, if you dont like something you dont read, and this manga isnt trying disguise what it sells, this is a romcom haremish/ecchish slice of life.

This type of attitude isnt healthy, for those that are distributing the hate and those that only want to have fun.

Contributor
@MesaOracle This is nowhere near as awful as KusoKari but it will happen anyway when it gets anime. They will also jump onto next Negi's series if it's romcom.

Dex-chan lover
@bastek66 I agree with you if you mean the comments section. Also 100% agree about Negi.

Also for those that might have forgotten, Miku is still best girl. Fight me!

Damn, Sad that the all the other Girls have 0 chances,but happy that my ship would win(unless of course,the author decided to have an open ending, or a harem ending)

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, that dude is such a good friend. He knows Nagi likes Hiro so he won't take her to the relationship shrine even though Nagi and Erika went to it. Suffering for friendship 😭

The ending is so obvious, that I almost don't want to read it.

Like why bring in romantic rivals who have a 0% chance of winning.

Users who are viewing this thread