Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - If I Asked You to Marry Me...

Hmmm i guess things are getting interesting though the last panel somehow throws off the serious mood they have

Dex-chan lover

Ok I'm calling it now, Sachi is going to win.
I know first girl rules is that Erika will win, but so far she's been given the Eatsuki treatment of not doing ANYTHING with MC in forever besides make pouty faces (From GoToubun).
And Sagawa is the school crush so that automatically rules her out even though technically she's the one with no baggage on MC.

Idk why the author is sizing up Sachi to be a potential waifu. I mean, not that I dislike that, it's just that the "Dad" is pushing for it like it's a serious plot point.
Usually bro-con girls are given a passing moment with the MC but are never fully serious. This time it feels like the writing is trying to push them together more than the other 2 girls.
The other two have like cute moments with the MC from time to time, but Sachi gets the "WHY DON'T YOU CONSIDER YOUR STEP-SIS" treatment which feels like the author wants us to go down that path

Fed-Kun's army
old man just want nagi as his son and there are 2 ways he sees:
1. get nagi to marry erika but both are not on this probably coz of this missing brother thing they have going on.
2. get nagi to marry sachi, for this to happen nagi will have to become amano first and leave umino household which will complete old mans objective of making nagi his son and erika will have both nagi and sachi as her brother and sister. remember viewers often said in earlier chapter nagi and erika's relationship resembles more like siblings than lovers.
Dad is playing both cards at the same time. that's all i can make out of it.

SO author kun how much drugs you use during writing manga cause no matter what even if we are not realated by blood i spent my 17 years with her as a brother how can i look at her like a girl for marraige its not just creepy its out of this world i would have considered if they would have mutual before revealing they are not blood related by in just 2 month you see your brother as you bf wtf i guess author does not have a sister i mean cliche would have been fine now its creepy

@itsdeadsaw
M8 sibling loving their other sibling is normal, however as they grow up it disappears. Clearly mc doesnt see her that way but for her he was the role model and the person she relied on when their parents weren't around.

And man she cute ngl HAHAHAH I DONT KNOW WHY SHES CUTER THAN THE OLDR SISTER SHE ALSO HAS DIFFERENT VIBES YA KNO

Anyway I'm a sucker for hopeless love being given a chance. Also morality is subjective and was created by man. Author isnt forcing but enabling a possible scenario.

Users who are viewing this thread