Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - It Felt Like Something Changed My Destiny

Dex-chan lover
Bruv I hate her. It’s like she has no control over her life while the other 3 is in full control, living where they want how they want! And this engagement thing also feels like nothing or can break easily if they asked the parents while Segawa had the gall to tell him to get first place only to do this! It’s like a broken record! Let me guess in cliché fashion she’s gonna be another damsel in distress that gets a undeserved wedding crash as she prepares to start her life with a guy she don’t even know or like! Getting rescued by our 3 MCs! Typical!

Dex-chan lover
47 chapter and he's still going on about that one girl lol, I could see the end of this manga being a dumpster fire

This is going no where, especially with Erika. I'll just skim the shit out this instead rather than wasting my god damn time.

It feels like the author just ran out of ideas and just introduced conflicts randomly out of nowhere.

Group Leader
Maybe FMC do really have a brother that looks like him but he is the fiancee of Segawa??.?

Dex-chan lover
MC's friends/onlooker dudes are so weird lmao

as for the girls tho
Segawa is in the idk for me. I don't mind if a girl wants me to work a little bit for the relationship to prove my love, but I don't like the one-way street where she won't change some things for the MC. And he's actually done it like maybe 3-4 times now in terms of the test. 11 times is just a delay.

Sachi is okay for me, but still idk, its like I grew up with my sister never thinking twice but the moment I find out she's adopted then I'm suddenly cool with thinking about it? So maybe not really.

Erika is the most vanilla, but idk she hasn't really been the go-to person yet in the relationship. Sometimes she likes MC other times she sees him as a person who's there. Idk. It's basically the Itsuki treatment from GoToubun where she was his "best friend" but the relationship didn't go anywhere. Hopefully author doesn't forget she's part of the race and does something with the character.

Personally wouldn't date any of them atm. Too little character building yet.

Double-page supporter
Okay didn't Erika say quite a lot of chapters ago that she loves Nagi and "Will make him fall for her"?! So i don't get this whole Brother thingy like why make her "Brother" a love interest of some sort. I don't know it feels like the Story is just going in circles and random Thigs get introduced out of nowhere to keep the Story in a circle.

Fed-Kun's army
honestly the more chs that go by im seeing less end game of Erika. she feels more like and Ituski. and if she ever realizes her feelings it will be too late. idk. we'll see. i'll like it regardless of who he ends with tbh

I'm so bored that I got an idea that the mysterious big brother might be Segawa's fiancé.
Edit: Looks like some other people are having faster big brain than me.

Dex-chan lover
I really really want Hiro to win man. I dunno I respect the struggle and they do have pretty damn good chemistry.

Users who are viewing this thread