Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - It Felt Like Something Changed My Destiny

Dex-chan lover
Nagi is suffering too much imo. I need an explanation to her situation or I'll keep being angry
ty.

Double-page supporter
New theory, dude was hit on the head twice as a child, once after becoming erika's "brother", once after becoming friends with study girl (nvr remember her name) and promising to marry her, and here we are. he's the brother of his fiancee and also the fiancee of study girl. or multiple personality disorder. or 2 doppel(troppel?) gangers

Dex-chan lover
Manga is steadily going down the drain with almost no connections between chapters. What was supposed to be romance between MC and FMC became a bland 4-coma skit. MEH

Dex-chan lover
What if Segawa is his biological brother who had a sex change? ...no, that may be too farfetched even for this author...

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought this was gonna be like Nisekoi with Erika being set up to win due to Nagi and Hiro never getting their feelings across. But since they have both pretty much confessed to each other, I would be pretty surprised if Hiro doesn't win. She is too far ahead. It is like in the author's other work Yamada and the 7 witches,
Shiraishi was set up to win from the beginning, the rest of the "harem" didn't really have a chance

The only thing I could see to make Erika win is some plot point like there is no older brother, and that it is actually Nagi. Maybe when they were kids the parents found out about the switch and tried to re-introduce Nagi into the family, but they went back on their decision until everyone was older. If this is the case, Erika might already know and is just pretending not to know because she wants Nagi to remember her on his own. This is really far fetched, but the author does have some far fetched plot points in other stories so I wouldn't be surprised. Sachi winning would take some equally crazy plot point.

Still following solely due to the mangaka's resume of previous titles. Loved all her previous works (Yamada-kun especially). So far this has been not as good imo.

Wish they would introduce some more cast members instead of it just following Nagi and all the harem so far. The large cast was one of my favorite parts of Yamada-kun. Also would be nice if maybe there were some actual hijinks and chapters happening at school (surprisingly not that much has actually occurs there so far with most of it happening outside of school).

And finally, LOL at Erica's reaction to Nagi's suggestion of her marrying her brother. Definitely the normal reaction that Nagi/Sachi should have had honestly.

Double-page supporter
I really want Nagi to end up with segawa. I just don't see the other two happening without incest vibes. Sachi is big incest vibes and while erika was a good choice before, after learning about how Nagi looks just like her older brother that just seems pretty off-putting also. Also his chemistry with Segawa is easily the best out of the three. Sachi is full on little sister and Erika and him just make more sense as friends.

Users who are viewing this thread