Kako and the False Detective - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Inside the Shelter

Group Leader
manga gets axed and ends this volume. that mayor guy looks guilty af, he's probably the one who killed all those girls early on

Dex-chan lover
It's axed? And when things are going interesting? I love how it starts...well, I do understand that it goes down halfway, but...still sad.

Dex-chan lover
It had a good beginning and a certain decline later on, which is quite common. But it didn't become nearly bad enough to axe it. It didn't even become weaker to the point to call it bad. Not even "Meh". Its still very entertaining, so I just can't see it being axed for that reason. Not enough bar-tited women? In which magazine was it published and is that magazine famous for its fan-service driven stories?

Though it did make a lot of fun of other stories the last few chapters. Maybe the author got bored of it and didn't see it going anywhere, so he asked for its cancellation?

Out of curiosity I went and checked the author's tweets from around the time it was canned, doesn't look like he wanted to stop. He said that it's a shame and that he was quite fond of the characters.

Users who are viewing this thread