Kakunaru Ue wa - Ch. 14 - It's like saying i like her

Dex-chan lover
So we get confirmation that she did understand that he got angry at her talking about the mangaka and they adress it as a joke, really?
Obviously they somewhat addressed it with her mentioning that she thought he hated her in the last chapter but that had room for interpretation. But does this also mean she's aware of his feelings or why does she think he got mad?

Dex-chan lover
Part of me is liking the progress we hve so far, but the other part of me is wanting to throw the mc off a balcony for freaking out so goddamn much. What is he, a hamster on life support?
I'll tie him to a boulder before you toss him

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what she'd actually think about being that character...

I get the vague impression he's a bit shy about physical closeness and contact. Not sure why.

She's not immune either.

But how does it take that long to realise he's not wearing anything under the shirt? How engrossed are they into each other? Not to mention, showing your stomach, especially as a guy, isn't particularly daring.

A low cal energy bar is so much quieter than a high cal energy bar. That's just common sense.

This chick is all over the place...
Are you talking physically or mentally? Because yes.

Power Uploader
@Peterociclos my biggest issue is probably that your text is sometimes not properly centered, look at the first page. The width of a line is sometimes too big where the text is exactly at the line of the text balloon. Either more lines/hyphenation or smaller fontsize (even if its just 0.5pt, as long there is some whitespace left).

Oh before i forget, never use the capital I (with the stripe at top at bottom) for anything else except "I" when you use Wildwords (or alike) 1st page you have "It's'. This should be "it's" with wildwords.

Dex-chan lover
@Peterociclos my biggest issue is probably that your text is sometimes not properly centered, look at the first page. The width of a line is sometimes too big where the text is exactly at the line of the text balloon. Either more lines/hyphenation or smaller fontsize (even if its just 0.5pt, as long there is some whitespace left).

Oh before i forget, never use the capital I (with the stripe at top at bottom) for anything else except "I". 1st page you have "It's'. This should be "it's" with wildwords.
i didn't notice it until now, i'll try to make it better next chapter, i don't understand very well what do you mean with the "I" and "i" but i'll try to take it into account next time.

Double-page supporter
not sure, but she doesn't seem to like him romantically, still she acts quite defenseless around him though

Users who are viewing this thread