Kakunaru Ue wa - Ch. 19.2 - Penpen-kun ②

Supporter
God damnit here we go. As if the fella didn't already have major doubts about being with miyamoto already, you gotta (potentially but more than likely) put him in such a situation where he might this "it's probably better this way". You know we gotta have a chapter or two about it. It's just how these things go.

but I could just be jumping through gun, as many do when they see a childhood friend. Perhaps she's just gonna be the super supportive type and tell him to go get him some. We'll see.

Thanks for the chapter
Honestly hope they go the Takamine-san route with this but basic wingbro-neesan isn't a bad idea either.

Dex-chan lover
And so the rivalry begins…
I mean, she's not the girl on the cover, AND she's a childhood friend. There has to be a competition for there to be rivalry.

This is all going to go as boring and predictable as we all know it will. SIGH

Dex-chan lover
Sigh Can't we just not have a losing heroine? Couldn't she have just been a character for the FMC to get jealous over? Did she really need to be a 'childhood friend' romantic interest? :pout:
It's not like I hate her character though.
It was out of the blue too. It felt like the childhood schtick was too forced

Dex-chan lover
I want to kill myself, fucking hell. I actually believed this was going to be different.
Dropped (not really because I'm stupid)

Dex-chan lover
It was out of the blue too. It felt like the childhood schtick was too forced

I mean, she is the only person who notice Uehara manga on social media and request him to be her assistant specifically.

I mean, she's not the girl on the cover, AND she's a childhood friend. There has to be a competition for there to be rivalry.

This is all going to go as boring and predictable as we all know it will. SIGH

Remind me of Fuufu Ijou Koibito Miman tbh.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Me picking this series up because I want to turn off my brain for another generic romcom - :wooow:

Me actually getting interested because the art was so good - :meguupog:

Me reading this chapter - :qq:

Dex-chan lover
Both have to win. Marry them two Uehara! You have our permission!

This is the first time in my life that I'm rooting for the childhood friend.
I like her more and I think she's a better match for him than the FMC

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, because a sudden useless love rival who's bound to lose wasn't enough, now she's his fucking childhood friend...
Fuck this author. I mean I'm grateful for the wholesome gyaru, but fuck where this is going...
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Geez....I thought there would be no childhood friend, but here we are.

Double-page supporter
I love the plot twist, REALLY looking forward to this manga!!! You're amazing for TLing this!

Users who are viewing this thread