Kakunaru Ue wa - Ch. 20 - World of Two

Dex-chan lover
FUCK!! FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! Please.... not like this... not another childhood friend losing...

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes, my favorite trope

Childhood friend losing
heartache-emergency-cardiology-hurt-icon-medicine-vector-25230936.webp

Fed-Kun's army
I love my childhood friend characters but whenever theyre introduced this way, it just makes me sad

Group Leader
Did you just paint over it? the type was so pretty, look what they did with my boy

Dex-chan lover
Y'all, maybe we're all jumping the gun here. Maybe it'll just be that she's happy he remembers her because he was her first friend, and the mom just misunderstood their friendship as a type of love. Maybe there's no romantic chemistry at all between them, and they'll just be really good friends, catching up on the past X years that they've been apart and reforming that friendship.

I can lie to myself about this, right?
You actually thinking that platonic relationships between people that are sexually attracted to each other's gender's is actually allowed in media? Let alone Japanese media? Really? Maybe after they have already dated in the past, or one of them confessed and the other rejected them or something, so now they are just orbiters (which still isn't really the same as platonic friends but as close as we're allowed).

Dex-chan lover
This might be the first time I’ve been like - well either girl could win. I have to give props to the author for that. It will be hard to root against a backstory like that. But I’m still for the first girl

A cute callback to Doraemon, but then it headshot me with childhood friend as 2nd FL 😨

Dex-chan lover
Also, don't insult the actual losing childhood friends like that by calling her one.
She is the "Met once, fell immediately then was forgotten"-Archetype.
Y'know, the one usually responsible for making childhood friends lose.

Double-page supporter
If this isn't a harem ending (even though I dislike it) I'm gonna kms

Dex-chan lover
Also, don't insult the actual losing childhood friends like that by calling her one.
She is the "Met once, fell immediately then was forgotten"-Archetype.
Y'know, the one usually responsible for making childhood friends lose.
Oh shit I completely forget about that.
I am team Kiyone THOUGH.

Dex-chan lover
osananajimi : this is fate
fate : yeah, your fate to heartbreak horribly

Users who are viewing this thread