Kakunaru Ue wa - Ch. 20 - World of Two

Dex-chan lover
Hate it when child hood friends appears in a romcom cuz

THE AUTHOR WILL MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THEY'RE MEANT TO BE AND MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE THEY SHOULD GO OUT BUT YOU KNOW
DAMN WELL THEY

WON'T:fml:

Dex-chan lover
Man. It hurts and it feels wrong to feel this way but it totally sucks when your friend who you invited to your passion hobby gets better at it than you

Dex-chan lover
it’s gonna be painful to watch another childhood friend lose, especially one so giddy to learn he remembers her
This is why people mistakenly think being a childhood friend means losing... it's because some authors want to make love drama for no reason even when it didn't need to exist and creates girls for the sole purpose of losing....

Even when it's not needed...

Dex-chan lover
Hate it when child hood friends appears in a romcom cuz

THE AUTHOR WILL MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THEY'RE MEANT TO BE AND MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE THEY SHOULD GO OUT BUT YOU KNOW
DAMN WELL THEY

WON'T:fml:

It's nice when the childhood friend is the heroine though...

Double-page supporter
You know what, screw it.
FMC can wallow in her puddle of "he aint my type tho" for all I care
Koi-chan is just happy that she finally reconnected to one of her positive childhood memories.
I want the best for her. She deserves it and she cares for our boy right. He gets to hang out with his long-lost friends who's a sick mangaka and get paid
Hell yea
Call the New York Stock Exchange cuz I'm making a withdrawal bro

Bruh as much as I like big titty gals.... Boy I want this childhood friend to win man...... At least just make a harem or something because I don't want either to lose god damnit

Dex-chan lover
Oh for fuck's sake, do they always have to add losing heroines? She could've stayed as a friend, but it's pretty much obvious after this chapter that she's in love with him.

Contributor
Oh for fuck's sake, do they always have to add losing heroines? She could've stayed as a friend, but it's pretty much obvious after this chapter that she's in love with him.
Ya, I'm mad about it too. Why add the extra cute girl in, to sell more copies? The pure story of the two was already perfect.

Dex-chan lover
On another note, looks like last page didn't get the proofreader (or proofie was stunned to silence by previous pages) - it's riddled with typos (well, at least two reasonably big ones: panel 3 has Sudenlly -> Suddenly and sideways text has Podrigy -> Prodigy)

Anyway, thank you for your hard work, and this three-way could end up happily with them all as a studio or circle - I mean, we don't even know if he's going to man up enough to marry a girl to begin with, maybe a co-op is best for him.
(However, the amount of teenage angst they'll experience just grew - but I'm pretty sure that'll be for the best for the mangas they want to make)

Fed-Kun's army
Author gave her a full-fletched extra souled backstory for some reason. How the hell is he even going to deal with 2 heroines who are both in love with the MC when the manga isn't a Harem? This is going to end diabolically for the 2nd FMC and even more diabolically for us; readers. :fml:
Welp.. I guess the other guy mangaka is gonna be love interest too eventually :|

The childhood friend seems like a good character too, which sucks as this is gonna end in heartbreak for one of em.

I really thought this was gonna go Dangers in My Heart route with just the two protagonists flirting lol

Users who are viewing this thread