Kakunaru Ue wa - Ch. 25 - Weak Will

Double-page supporter
To anyone mad. I'll say this. I had no faith in this guy and most coward MCs i understand why they act like they do. It can be hard to ruin a relationship with feelings. Emotions are a deep human thing not easily Corralled into a neatly furnished box. But yet he was still willing to say it even if he was interrupted. And not a lot of Romcom MCs or hell even real life people can always say that.

Dex-chan lover
I do really like this manga, amazing art and likeable characters.

But I sense we’re in for some drama and misunderstandings because if they’ve both reached this point already regarding their feelings then to prolong it there must be drama.

both manga artists they work with will obviously play a part.

Dex-chan lover
Dude really got progressblocked by french fries, huh

I thought we were supposed to be past all that pre-Reiwa nonsense
Judging by the trend of recent romcom and the build up, and with the number of pages left when they're done with their fake confession, I really anticipated the author to pull the trigger there. Who am I kidding tho? Looking back on all the progress so far, I should have known better that this manga went all-in with pre-Reiwa formula. Sigh...

Dex-chan lover
Those outfits look like they're supposed to be sexy but somehow manage to just be weird.

"The protagonist is way too passive."
Too real.

If you want something out of a protagonist like that, you've got to drag it out. Kabedon is a solid choice. Good thing she noticed, though.

I don't think she minds you looking.

In the next newbie awards, would she still be a newbie?

"We don't like each other."
And sometimes, her will is as weak as his.

Fucking interruption cliché happens even in a private setting like that. Author is weaker than both.

Authors who write things like what happened in the in-universe rocom manga usually end up killing their manga and their career prematurely.
Yeah, people read manga to avoid reality.

The tomatoes will have their day.
But they need a spine first. He's always got a weak will, she aggressive but still has a weak will when it actually matters.

Dex-chan lover
This whole chapter got me irritated af, this pussy trying to shit talk a manga character calling him a coward and passive, as if that isn't literally him

Then him doing exactly what he criticized that same MC for doing, or not doing in this case

And then the random and pointless ass interruption from the employee

Good thing I decided to read the new chs of Nagatoro and Dadadan before reading this stupidity, I would' vecalled it a night right here and there
How in god name didn’t you get it he literally hit himself

I remember reading Love Hina waaay back, and after a few of these weak plot interruptions I stopped thinking nooooo in terms of the story, and it shifted to wanting to punch the author. He used it it so gd much.

Dex-chan lover
Man, always something that comes up during the most important moments :angery:

But at least he have a little bit more courage and determination

Where's that hades gif of him screaming blue fire then saying I'm cool I'm cool. Hehevxkxnakxbd

Dex-chan lover
Chat, what manga is the same as this one with more chapters? This manga is surprisingly wholesome and heartfelt at times, I did not expect it. Now I want moar

Users who are viewing this thread