Kakunaru Ue wa - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
We're gonna find out they're working for the same mangaka aren't we? Because these stories love the super-genius young author who's published and ultra-popular even though they're school-age.
I predict that the mangaka that hired them is gonna have a bias towards one of them, and end up firing one of them.

They already planted the flag with the editor saying the mangaka is trigger happy with her assistants.

Dex-chan lover
Page 9, now that's a great face.

It's also funny how she's complaining about him overreacting all the time when overreaction is her entire state of being.

Dex-chan lover
I clicked this thinking it was just going to be some trashy series, but this chapter was really heartfelt. You can tell the author really loves manga too.
Well, it's still kinda trashy though.

Oh it's 100% trashy, but also 100% heartfelt. Which is unfortunate because that means I can only really recommend it to other romcom junkies who are numb to this level of horny teenagers.

I need these two, to have the most awkward, but yet most passionate kiss ever seen, I am a man who loves gyarus, and she is one of the best I have ever see. This is already soaring into my top 10. I want them to be happy

I want more ;-;
During other times i'd say I wished that time would wind forward, but there's things to do. A shame.

Dex-chan lover
We're gonna find out they're working for the same mangaka aren't we? Because these stories love the super-genius young author who's published and ultra-popular even though they're school-age.

Very unlikely.
The mangaka the heroine is going to work with is an established author with multi-volume series currently being released (the heroine has a collection). The one the protagonist is with (the girl on the ground) seems to be an eccentric that's about to be published.

Users who are viewing this thread