Now That We Draw

Fed-Kun's army
This is the most erotic manga I've ever read and it doesn't even have any nudity.

Le design est vraiment bon mais l histoire est pas ouf . Le protagoniste est mauvais et cliché . On retrouve toute les scenes classique du genre avec plus de fan service . C est fanchement moyen

Fed-Kun's army
I'mma be honest it's a very good manga. The only thing I dislike so much and that's where the most of the drama occurs these MCs being so pathetically weak like bro grow some balls get the courage leap sheesh.

this manga is really good

the fanservice is exactly the right amount and the mangaka knows how to make their characters really expressive

the height difference is also appreciated and I love twintails heroines

I love how she always wear different clothes between each chapters

it's a fun read especially because it's fun to see someone grow to become a good artist

both couples complement each other and thy grow each other and alongside each other. They are so perfect for each other

the ecchi is to put simply very well drawn and it makes me wanna draw ecchi scenes like that too. the ecchi scenes aren't only great because it's hot but also because it is very beautiful the mangaka put a lot of thoughts in the clothes in those scenes as well, the clothes are great too and very well drawn

its nice art
pretty ero too
its just very convenient
cute gyaru girl has the same hobbies as you
cute gyaru girl likes the same obscure manga you do

jus in line with all the others
hey look a cute girl can have social anxiety or be asocial just like insert obese 30 yr old otaku dreaming of what could have been 18 years ago.
still i find these to be more dishonest than anything
its a nice casual read tho, jus not in public spaces
I feel like reading this in public is fine since the ecchi feels more artistic to me than just horny

like the ero scenes are genuinely beautiful and the MC is a cute shota too that meows at cats

Users who are viewing this thread